Welcome to Infomargin. These terms of service (“Terms”) serve as an agreement between you and Infomargin (“Informargin.com,” “We” or the “Company”) and governs your access to and use of the Services, Sites, and Applications offered by Infomargin.
Please read our Terms Of Usage and Agreement. Your access to and use of the Sites is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms in their entirety, you must cease accessing or otherwise using the Sites and Services in any way. Your use of any of the Sites or Services constitutes your agreement to these Terms.
We may amend these Terms at any time in our sole discretion, effective upon posting the amended Terms at this URL where the prior version of these Terms was posted or by communicating these changes through any written contact method we have established with you. Your use of the Sites or Services following the date on which such amended Terms are published will constitute consent to such amendments. However, if you cease using the Sites or Services upon such publication, your relationship with us will continue to be controlled by the previous version of these Terms. You agree that you will periodically check this page for updates to these Terms and read the messages we send you to inform you of any changes.
“Company” or “infomargin” or “We” shall mean infomargin.com and/or any of its affiliates, individually and collectively, doing business as Infomargin or otherwise.
“Company Parties” shall mean the Company, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any of their directors, employees, agents, attorneys, third-party content providers, distributors, licensees or licensors.
“Service” or “Services” shall mean any of the internet based or other services offered by the Company, including, but not limited to, those described in this Agreement, whether through a website owned or controlled by the Company, through a social networking system, a mobile application, on your cellphone or otherwise.
“Sites” shall mean any of the sites owned or operated by Infomargin.
“Content” shall mean each and every item of content or other material (whether comments, ideas, images, links, documents, text, writings, photographs, graphics, videos, or files) uploaded by a user to the Sites or otherwise integrated into the Sites by a user.
1. Using Our Sites, User Conduct, and Your Content
Eligibility: You may use our Sites only if you can form a binding contract with Infomargin in compliance with the Agreement. In order to become a “Registered User” (by creating an account), Infomargin requires an individual to be at least eighteen (18) years old and not have a previous account terminated by Infomargin or otherwise have had his or her access to the Sites terminated by Infomargin. It is a violation of the Agreement to provide false or misleading information to Infomargin in connection with the creation of an account. If you would like to report an account registered for a minor, please email Our Team
User Responsibilities: You are solely responsible for your use of our Sites, for any Content you submit to us, any interactions with other users, and for any consequences thereof. Content you submit will be viewable by other users of the Sites and through third party services and websites.
You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms, and that does not violate any third-party’s rights of any kind, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or publicity rights.
Infomargin reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any Content in its sole discretion, including, but not limited to, violations of these Terms. Infomargin reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users. Infomargin shall have no liability for your interactions with other users, or for any user’s action or inaction.
User Conduct: In exchange for your being able to use the Sites, you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
- Even if you choose to create an anonymous account, you are still agreeing to all of these Terms.
- You may not: Use false information or an account owned or controlled by another person with the intent to mislead other users maliciously by impersonating that person or for any other reason; use as a User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than yourself without appropriate authorization or in violation of these Terms; or otherwise submit false or misleading information to the Company.
2. No Changes to the Software/Prohibited Uses.
You may not and may not allow any third party to:
- modify, adapt, disassemble, decompile, translate, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of the Sites or any portion of any website on which the Services are offered (except where the foregoing is required by applicable local law, and then only to the extent so required under such laws);
- use the Sites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Sites or another user’s use of the Sites;
- remove, obscure or change any copyright, trademark, hyperlink or other proprietary rights notices (“Notices”) contained in or on the Sites or any website on which the Service is offered, Company code embeddable or embedded on a third party web site, and/or Company software;
- submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company; or
- use the Sites or Services s to violate the security of any computer network or transfer or store illegal material.
3. Usage Rules.
You agree that your use of and conduct on the Sites (including any commenting feature), and your Content shall be lawful and will not:
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, or promote or constitute illegal activity;
- be in violation of these Terms, any local, state, federal or international law, rule or regulation or the rules of conduct posted with respect to any individual feature of the Services;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses or mislead others as to the origins of your communications;
- trick, defraud or mislead the Company or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as passwords;
- make improper use of the Company’s support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in promoting any pyramid schemes or other multi-tiered marketing schemes or engage in promoting any websites or services that are deemed spam, malware, or contain objectionable material in the Company’s sole discretion;
- create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam,” to other users or members of the Sites or otherwise interfere with other users’ or members’ enjoyment of the Sites;
- disseminate or transmit viruses, worms, Trojan horses, RATs, keyboard loggers, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, passive collection mechanisms (“PCMs”), or any other malicious or invasive code or program or upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices;
- reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Service create to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Sites;
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or “bot”), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Service, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
- cover or obscure any notice, banner, advertisement or other branding on the Sites;
- disguise the source of your Content or other information you submit to the Sites;
- interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Sites or Content;
4. You agree that you shall be responsible for any consequences (including a responsibility to indemnify the Company for damages it may suffer) arising in the event that any use of and conduct on the Service (including any commenting feature), and your Content:
- includes any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap;
- includes profanity or any obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language;
- defames, libels, ridicules, mocks, disparages, threatens, harasses, intimidates or abuses anyone;
- promotes violence or describes how to perform a violent act;
- reveals any personal information about another individual, including another person’s address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate that individual;
- attempts to impersonate any other party;
- or uses tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the Sites;
5. The Company does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in Content or external sites that may be linked to from such Content and, therefore, the Company specifically disclaims any responsibility with regard thereto.
6. The Sites may contain or deliver advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.
2. Licensing Agreements
User License: You retain your rights to any Content you submit to or through the Sites. By posting any Content on the Sites, however, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to and do grant, to Infomargin a royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, translate, distribute, syndicate, publicly perform, publicly display, and make derivative works of all such Content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your Content, in whole or in part, and in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, for use in connection with the Sites and Infomargin’s (and its successors, assignees, or affiliates) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Sites (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats, whether now known or hereafter developed, and through any media channels or search engines for commercial and noncommercial purposes alike. You also hereby grant each user of the Sites a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Sites, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Sites and under these Terms. Any material you transmit to the Company or otherwise through the Sites will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Such additional uses by Infomargin, or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with or use Infomargin, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Sites. We may add or insert affiliate and partner code into Content that you submit. We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or Third Party Services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those Third Party Services’ privacy policies.
2. Site License:
All right, title, and interest in and to the Sites (excluding Content provided by users) shall remain the exclusive property of Infomargin and its licensors. The Site is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Infomargin name or any other distinctive brand features for personal use. Any feedback, comments, ideas or suggestions you may provide regarding the Sites, or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Subject to your acceptance of these Terms, Infomargin grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Sites for your personal, noncommercial (i.e. you may not use the Sites to provide or serve or permit others to provide or serve ads or contests or sweepstakes) use only and as permitted by the features of the Sites. Infomargin reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Sites and the Infomargin.com Content. Infomargin reserves the right to terminate your license to use the Site at any time and for any reason or in the future to charge for commercial usage.
4. Information Sharing
Infomargin has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at Our Team
The Company reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any comment or other content posted by you or where such information is otherwise relevant.
As part of the Service, we may include advertisements and/or content provided by Infomargin and/or a third party, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Sites, queries made through the Sites, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Infomargin on the Sites are subject to change. In consideration for Infomargin granting you access to and use of the Sites, you agree that Infomargin and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Sites or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Sites whether submitted by you or others.
6. Third-Party Links Disclaimer
7. Copyright Policy
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that any material on our sites is infringing your copyrights. We also reserve the right to publish your letter on the Infomargin page(s).
8. Termination of Agreement
Infomargin may, without prior notice, change the Sites, stop providing access to the Sites or features of the Sites to you or to users generally, or create usage limits for the Sites. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Sites without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in our sole determination, you violate any provision of these Terms. In particular, Infomargin may immediately terminate or suspend accounts that have been flagged for repeat copyright infringement, in accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
Upon termination of your access to or ability to use the Sites, including but not limited to suspension of your account, your right to use or access that Service and any Content will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability. Termination of your access to and use of the Sites shall not relieve you of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination or limit any liability which you otherwise may have to Infomargin or any third party.
On termination of your Account or upon your deletion of particular pieces of your Content from the Sites, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) caching of, copies of, or references to the Content may not be immediately removed; (b) such removed Content may persist in backups (not available to others) for a reasonable period of time; and (c) such removed Content may be available (and stored on our servers) through the accounts of other users, because of liking. You agree to release and indemnify Infomargin from all claims related to the retention of deleted content.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Infomargin and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Sites, including any data or Content transmitted, submitted, viewed, or received by you; (ii) your violation of any provision of these Terms, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Sites with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
10. Warranty, Disclaimer, and Limitations of Liability
Your access to and use of the Sites or any Content is at your own risk.
THE SITES ARE AVAILABLE “AS IS”: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INFOMARGIN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Infomargin makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Sites, including any representation or warranty that the use of the Sites will (a) be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (b) meet your requirements or expectations, (c) be free from errors or that defects will be corrected, or (d) be free of viruses or other harmful components. Infomargin also makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to Content; user Content, in particular, is provided by and is solely the responsibility of the users providing that Content. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Infomargin or through the Sites, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Release From Liability: You release, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Infomargin, its affiliated entities, parent companies, subsidiaries, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, representatives, consultants, agents, suppliers, and/or distributors from responsibility, liability, claims, demands, and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with the following: (i) Disputes between users, including those between you and other users; (ii) Third party sites and services, including Content found on such sites and services; (iii) Disputes concerning any use of or action taken using your account by you or a third party; (iv) Claims relating to the unauthorized access to any data communications or Content stored under or relating to your account, including unauthorized use or alteration of such communications or your Content.
11. Waiver, Severability & Entire Agreement
Waiver: The failure of Infomargin to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
12. Statute of Limitations.
13. Notification of Changes to Terms of Service.
Whenever we change our Terms, we may post those changes to this Terms of Service page, and other places we deem appropriate so that our users are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. By continuing to use the Sites, you agree and accept the changes and agree to the Terms.
14. International Users.
The Sites and Services are international. However, Infomargin makes no representations or declarations that they are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Sites and Services from other countries do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.