Romania Government Scholarship is offered by the Romanian State to Foreign Citizens through the MFA. Scholarship in Romania is for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degrees Holer. Applicants who are not from the European Union can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship. Ministry of Foreign Affair will pay you a monthly stipend as well.
No Application Fee to apply for this Romania Scholarship Program. Applicants having Any Academic Background can apply for Bachelor’s, Graduate & Ph.D. Scholarship in Romania Country. Undergraduate Student will complete their degree in 3-6 years, while Master Students will finish their degree in 1.5 years & Ph.D. Degree duration is 3-4 years depending upon Course Length.
Romania is the #12 largest country in Europe and the #7 most populous member state of the European Union. Romania’s name from the Latin Romanus, meaning “citizen of Rome”. You will get admission to Romanian Top Ranked Universities. Further Details about this Scholarship is given below:
Romania Government Scholarship Details
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Updated Regularly
Available Fields of Courses
To promote Romanian Language & Culture the Scholarship will be offered to Study in Romanian Language Only. The candidates who do not know the Romanian language are offered One Year to Study the Language. The Fields offered by the Romania Scholarship are given below.
- visual arts
- Romanian culture
- civilization, journalism,
- administrative sciences,
- education sciences
- social and human sciences,
- Technical studies, oil, and gas,
- Agricultural sciences
- veterinary medicine.
See also: MTN Ghana Bright Scholarships
Scholarships are NOT awarded in the fields of medicine, dental medicine, and pharmacy.
List of Universities
Check the list of Universities in Romania CLICK HERE offering Romanian Government Scholarship to foreign citizens. You don’t need to apply separately to these Universities you will only Apply directly to the Romania Government Scholarship. Then According to your eligibility, they will assign you university.
- 100% No Tuition Fee
- Accommodation is totally free by Romania Government in University Dormitory
- A Monthly Stipend
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies
- 85 EURO/Month, for Doctorate Degree
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence;
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX 1) for a scholarship in Romania, filled in correctly;
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas
- Legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian, if required;
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport
- The medical certificate
- Recent photos
- Must be Foreign Citizen but should not be in European Citizenship holder.
- Romanian Nationality holder are also not eligible
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies
- Not more than 45 Years for Doctoral Studies.
How To Apply
The candidate should enquire at the diplomatic mission where he/she intends to submit the application. The deadline for submitting the application files is established by each diplomatic mission, but not later than 30th April 2021.
Search “Embassy of Romania in Turkey ” or Embassy of Romania in Pakistan to check the Deadline and Application submission procedure. Open the Embassy link & then see the Sidebar. You will see Scholarship Advertisement in the sidebar.