There are many social media platforms today, and they have different functions but can serve the same purpose. One amongst all that we would discuss is Twitter. The Twitter platform has been functioning for some years now. A unique feature of this social media platform is the Twitter Space.
What Are Twitter Spaces?
Twitter Spaces is a new function on Twitter which permits users to enjoy live audio chats. This is done on the Twitter app, and many individuals have enjoyed using it ever since it was launched.
This feature enables users to join a conversation as though it is real, and you can easily invite users to a chat for conversation.
Twitter has one of the most significant number of users. If you are thinking of starting your business on this platform is not a bad idea. Reaching a wide range of people on Twitter is possible, and it will profit you.
Now you might be thinking, how can you use Twitter Spaces to grow your business? What steps should you take to help you get lots of audience on your Twitter Space?
There are many possibilities for marketers to sell their products on Twitter Space. This feature permits you to reach lots of people and communicate with them, and it also allows you to decide who will be a part of the conversation.
Now that you know about the Twitter Space let’s talk about how you can start and grow your audience.
Get Started by Opening a Twitter Space Account
Before you can grow your audience on Twitter Space, you need to open a Twitter account. To run a Twitter Space, it’s paramount for you to have at least about 600 real followers on your Twitter account.
Without having a large number of followers on your Twitter account, you won’t be able to use the benefits of the Twitter Space features.
How To Start A Twitter Space
- Long press on the Tweet compose on your Home timeline and then tap the new Spaces icon (multiple circles forming a diamond shape) on the far left. Or, tap on your profile image at the top of your timeline.
- When creating a new Space, you will see options to Name your Space and Start your Space.
- To schedule a Space, tap Schedule for later. Choose the date and time you’d like your Space to go live.
- Once the Space has started, the host can send requests to listeners to become speakers by tapping on the people icon and adding speakers or tapping on a person’s profile picture within a Space and adding them as a speaker.
- Your Space will automatically serve live captions. Listeners will have the option to view automated live captions (with a few seconds of delay).
- The Space is live until you end it, or if the Space is found to violate the Twitter Rules, Twitter may also end it.
Create awareness of Your Twitter Space on Your Twitter Page and Other Platforms
Opening a Twitter Space account is not enough, and you also have to create awareness of the Twitter Space on another platform. When you successfully open the account, it becomes easy for you to reach millions of people globally at the same time.
Once this is done, you will gradually get lots of audiences on your platform. Always talk about Trending news and Interesting Topics.
Lots of social media users love trending news. If you can get this information continually updated on your Twitter Space, you will get many audiences. With Twitter Space, you can get to hear from the audience by hosting sessions that will allow them to talk.