- With GOGPayslip you can access your payslip from anywhere either on your mobile phone or any computer with internet connection.
If you are a new user, you can register by clicking on the REGISTER FOR E-PAYSLIP. You will need a first-time registration code, which can be obtained from your Head of Department and then follow the application process.
The Electronic Payslip is also known as the e-payslip is a soft copy system designed by Ghana’s Controller and Accountant General’s Department for all Ghanaian workers to access their payslips wherever and whenever. You can access your payslip with your mobile phone or any computer with as long as you have internet connection.
Here Is How To Check Your E-Payslip
As a worker recognized by the Accountant General’s Department, you can access your e-payslip with either a mobile device or laptop. To access your e-payslip, follow the steps below;
- Visit http://wwwgogpayslip.com/ to check your payslips if you already have an account If you don’t have an account please learn how to register your GOG E-payslip account here.
- Enter your employee number and password to log in
- You will be granted access to the payslips
- First, click on My payslip and select the month you want to download or print the payslip
- Click on generate, scroll up to the save or print button on top of the page.
- Click on save or print the month’s payslips you chose or want.
Print E-Payslip Using My CAGD Payroll
The following are the steps to follow to print your e-payslip using My Payroll
- Click on “My Payroll”
- Click to select the ‘Payslips tab‘
- Click from the available payslips to download them as a PDF file.
- Click Print to open the payslip as a PDF in another browser tab.
- Print or Save the Payslip as a PDF for any purpose.
For futher enquiries, you may want to contact te GOG Ghana’s Accountants General Department. Below is the contact of the regional offices of the controller and accountant generals’ department for inquiries on the GOG CAGD E-payslip;
|Region||Telephone Number||Office Location|
|Central Region||03321-32551||Cape Coast|
|Greater Accra Region||0302-228721 Ext. 2117||Accra|
Follow the highlighted steps to access and print your GOG E-payslip from online. Kindly reach out to us through the comments or contact in case of any updates.