WhatsApp is a cross-platform messaging app that allows users to text, talk, and exchange media with individuals or groups, including voice messages and video. It enables one to send and receive messages over a cellular network or a WIFI connected network.
There’s also a standalone business app targeted at small business owners, called WhatsApp Business, to allow companies to communicate with customers who use the standard WhatsApp client. Both WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business are owned by American company Meta platforms.
It’s so normal to send a message by mistake and delete it. You at the receiving end will, however, want to know what that was. If you’re curious as to what the deleted message was about, there is a way to find out. However, it is important to note that WhatsApp does not have an official function that displays deleted messages.
Mobile App to view deleted WhatsApp messages
In this article, we will look at how to use the WhatisRemoved+ mobile app to view deleted messages. Remember WhatisRemoved+ is not an official product from WhatsApp but a third-party software you might want to install for this tutorial.
How to view deleted messages
1. Get the Whatsremoved+ app from the Google Play Store.
2. After installing the WhatsRemoved+ app on your phone or tablet, open it and agree to the terms and conditions. You must grant the software access to your phone’s messages in order for it to function. If you accept, choose the YES alternative.
3. The app will prompts you to choose which apps you want to save all updates from. Simply enable the app in question feature and then click Continue to read deleted messages.
4. WhatsRemoved+ will inquire whether you want to save the files or not. Select your preferred alternative.
5. You will be able to read all deleted messages after activating these parameters. The deleted messages will appear in the WhatsRemoved+ app under the WhatsApp option.