Unlike most android phones and other mobile phone devices, iPhone did not come with an inbuilt call recording feature. The inbuilt call recording feature allows users to easily record incoming and outgoing calls.
However, application developers have innovatively come out with a solution to this problem. This write-up will teach you how to record calls on iPhone. There are many methods available. Moreover, this is one of the most effective, easy and free.
In this article, we will use an app called Rev Call Recorder. This app is very easy to use and a free app.
Note that before you record any call, you need to let the other party on the phone be aware that the call is being recorded.
In some countries, recording a phone call without the knowledge of other parties will be unlawful.
Without wasting much time, let us look at the simplest way to record calls on iPhone.
Here Is a Way To Record Calls On iPhone
- Download an app called Rev Call Recorder from the App Store.
- Wait for some minutes if not seconds depending on the strength of your network for the app to finish downloading and installing on your device.
- Verify your phone number in the app, this is to ensure that, the number truely belong to you.
- Once you are done with the installation and setting up the app, you can now start recording your calls.
- Whenever you want to record a call, tap on the green call icon at the bottom of the app which says start recording.
- Choose whether it is an incoming call or an outgoing call.
- Your calls can be recoreded successfully.