How To Enable Dark Mode On TikTok: Tiktok is a platform that is used by millions of individuals, and it gives users the ability to share highlight films on any subject with either their close friends or the general public. Recent times have seen an increase in the number of people using a well-known software that gives users the ability to activate the dark mode.
Even if you change the theme of your smartphone, you won’t be able to use the dark mode on the first version of TikTok because it doesn’t have one.
The dark mode on Tiktok may be enabled or disabled with the tap of a button. In addition to that, you may choose between two other alternatives.
To begin, launch the Tiktok app and promptly switch to dark mode inside that environment.
The second approach is to change the settings on our smartphone so that it operates in dark mode. If you do this, Tiktok will begin functioning on its own.
How to Enable the Night Mode on the Android Version of TikTok
You need to upgrade the TikTok app before making use of any of the most recent features.
- After installing the latest version, launch the application and navigate to your profile (located on the bottom right)
- Tap the menu bar that has three lines and is located in the top right corner of your profile.
- After that, pick the Settings menu followed by the Privacy menu.
- Tap the button on the screen that corresponds to the dark mode choice to make your selection.
- You would be offered two alternatives, one for the dark mode, and the other for the light mode.
- Tap the circle that is located next to the dark mode in order to use this feature.
If the method described above does not produce the desired results, you may enable one by going into the settings on your phone. TikTok will adapt to your new preferences once you’ve modified the settings on your account.
The following are the actions that you are required to take:
- Go to the settings on your phone.
- Select Display and Brightness by tapping it.
- Next, select the “dark mode” option and turn it on.
- Your device has now entered the dark mode.
How To Turn On Dark Mode On TikTok For iPhone
TikTok has introduced a dark mode capability that is completely usable for users of the iPhone and iPad. The option can be accessed through either the software itself or through its external settings. The following are some steps that you might take:
- iOS 13 or newer should be installed on your device.
- In the bottom right corner of your screen, tap the Me symbol.
- Tap the three-line menu bar after that.
- Tap on the dark mode button under the Content and Activity area.
- Select the night mode from the menu.
- The dark mode is now turned on.
You may enable the dark mode in the settings of your smartphone by following the methods below, which are in the following order:
- Your iPhone or iPad’s Settings app should be opened.
- Select Display and Brightness from the menu.
- Two options, dark and light, would be shown in the Appearance section.
Is Tiktok Dark mode compatible with Samsung?
The only mode of TikTok that is currently compatible with Samsung devices is the regular mode. On the other hand, if you have a Samsung and you want to use the dark mode that TikTok offers, you may try using software such as “Night Phone X” or “True Night Mode.”
These programs, which can be downloaded for free, will allow you to modify the color mode that is now active on your phone. You also have the ability to adjust the brightness of the screen, which will make it much simpler to use when it is dark outside.
The implementation of a dark mode was TikTok’s most recent effort at making the program more intuitively designed for its users. The addition of a night mode to either iOS or Android will not have any bearing on the program’s overall design or level of quality. How To Enable Dark Mode On TikTok