ECG mobile app is the most secure way to purchase prepaid credit in order to avoid unnecessary contact during this Covid-19 period.
Table of Contents
What is the ECG Mobile App?
The App is a mobile application that works on both Android and iOS platforms. It allows customers to purchase prepaid credit more easily and conveniently; hence, the mobile app allows ECG customers to avoid long queues at prepaid centers.
Presently, the ECG Mobile app supports Nuri (Kamstrup), Holley, Alpha, MBH, and CLOU prepaid meters, as well as all postpaid meters.
What is the ECG Mobile APP used for?
Customers can use the mobile application to check their consumption both daily and monthly on a periodic chart, pay ECG bills, check their ECG account balance, and do a variety of other things.
Steps to download and Install ECG Mobile App
Step 1: First to download and install the mobile App, open Google Play on your Android device or App Store on your Apple Device.
Step 2: Search for ECG Mobile App. Alternatively, to download and install ECG Mobile App on your Android device visit the ECG Mobile App page via the Links Below:
Step 3: The NMCMobile page on Google Play will open. Tap the Install button.
Step 4: Accept the permissions to begin the download.
Step 5: When the download is complete, tap the Open button.
How To buy ECG prepaid with ECG Mobile App
- Launch the newly installed ECG Mobile App.
- Sign up for a new account on the ECG App using your Email, Phone number and Password.
- Go to the right-side bottom and add your meter details by clicking on the (+) sign.
- You can then proceed to add the second metre (if you have more than one).
- Choose the Top-up module to top up your balance.
- Select the Pay Bills Module to pay bills for your postpaid metre.
- Confirm the payment via your Mobile Money.
- A confirmation message will be sent for you to confirm your payment.
How can I buy ECG prepaid with MTN mobile money without using the Mobile app?
- If you are not using a smart phone, you can still buy prepaid or pay bills using a short code.
- Dial *226# on your phone
- Choose the option you want to perform ie. Top up prepaid, pay bill or update customer information
- Follow the option