Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Limited is a world-class bank offering a full range of banking products and services in Consumer, Corporate, Parastatals or Public Sector, SME, Agriculture, Trade and E-Banking services. Its business focus is growing a strong customer-centric bank, providing profitable and diversified financial services for a sustained and reasonable contribution to agricultural development and wealth creation in Ghana and the world.
The Agricultural Development Bank also is known for universal banking with a developmental focus on Agriculture entrepreneurialism.
Table of Contents
What are the banking services and products offered by ADB?
The Agricultural Development Bank offers five major customer services namely
- Retail banking
- Corporate banking
- Agric Finance
- SME banking
- Treasury management
The Agricultural Development Bank and its team of knowledgeable and experienced personnel have tailored a highly competitive ADB treasury which encompasses:
- Foreign Exchange: FX spot,Forwards and Swaps of all major currencies
- Investment which entails Call accounts and Fixed Deposit
- Fixed Income and Government of Ghana Securities
- Custody Service
- Cash Management Services
This service is provided on a short and medium terms. It includes:
- SME short term loans of up to 12 months which is to support commercial activities
- SME medium term loans which lasts between 18-36 months and its focus is on expansion of business operations and funding of working capital
- Inventory financing facilities which offer a working capital support as payment to suppliers
- Import and export financing with main focus on enhancing trade
Services provided by ADB’s team of specialists in this category are:
- Foreign Currency Account which enables customers to receive payments and manage foreign exchange for overseas markets
- Client Currency Account which allows instant access with tiered interest rates and also foresees the earning of interest on EUR or USD on deposits with minimum balance (Local or Offshore deposit)
- Clients Deposit Account which safeguards clients’ deposits (funds) in a separate or pooled account
- Schools and Colleges Account which are designed for free banking for schools and colleges with no turnover limits.
- Community Account which is tailored for free banking for clubs, societies and charities with an annual turnover and also available to churches, executors.
ADB’s retail banking has been curated to provide more than receiving and paying money. It is designed specially for individuals, churches, businesses, societies and schools with features like:
- No limit to withdrawals
- Direct payment to creditors through Automated Clearing House
- Fixed Deposits with roll over options
- Standing order instructions
- Daily Credit interest accrual which is applied monthly.
- Availability of Cheque books
- Free transfer of funds from one ADB account to another
- Third party cheque withdrawals
- Access to overdraft facility
- Easy access to funds across Ghana through any ADB Branch.
- 24 hour access to account with ADB
- ATM/ Visa Cards
The services of ADB have been specially designed to meet the needs of its customers. It’s certainly convenient for everyone.