Mostly when you buy a new number from a network provider, you have to memorize the digits for convenience purposes and also not to look dumb amongst masses. Memorizing your phone number can be an extremely difficult task. Are you on vodafone and would want to know how to check vodafone numbers?
Well, you do not necessarily have to memorize your vodafone number as there are ways you can simply employ to check the vodafone number.
In this post we are going to talk about the step-by-step approach on checking your vodafone number.
Table of Contents
What must you note before you proceed to know how to check vodafone number?
This is quite simple, before you know how to check your vodafone number,
- You must be a vodafone card holder
- The vodafone sim card must be in an active phone
- You mustbe the bearer of the active phone for convenience sake
How to check vodafone number
You can check you vodafone contact through the several convenient ways made available by the services company. You may be at liberty to choose between the following
- Using a code to check Vodafone number
- Using your sim card case
- Contacting the Vodafone call centre
- Using the Vodafone app
How to check vodafone number by using a code
You can check your vodafone number on your mobile phone simply by using a shortcode and following subsequent prompts.
- Get your smartphone or mobile phone
- go to the Dialpad on your phone
- Dail *127# and press enter or send
- Your vodafone number will quickly pop-up
How to check vodafone number using sim card case
Another simple method you can employ to knowing your vodafone number is by referring to your SIM card case. This is one of the quickest, easiest and simplest ways to check your contact number on vodafone.
The important information on the sim cards is normally accessible on the back of the package your sim card came in. This information includes relevant details like
- PIN code
- PUK code
- Phone number
So, you can simply look over the package that your vodafone sim came in for your number.
How to check vodafone number by contacting the vodafone call service
One other convenient method you can use to check your vodafone number is by contacting the Vodafone call centre. The call centre has all customers’ details, including their balance, bundles, registration information and subscriptions provided for.
So, you can simply contact their helpline to be provided every detail you need. Here are the steps to get in touch with them,
- Go to the dial pad on your mobile phone
- Dial 100 and make the call from your number
- Fom the given options, select your preferred language
- Follow the voice prompts to speak to their agents
- Write down for reference when the customer service agent mentions them to you
How to check vodafone number by using the vodafone app
This method can only be employed to use by smartphone users. If you therefore have a smartphone,then another simple and easy method to use is to:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the Vodafone app.
- Install it on your phone and sign up.
- Use the credentials you created when you signed up to log into your account.
- Once you log in, you will see your number fully displayed and all of the package details also highlighted there
Why must you check your vodafone number?
There are several concrete reasons why you must check your vodafone number and some of them are listed below
- So that it will be easy to communicate it to your friend or close associates
- So that it will also be easy f to produce it when needed within short notice or urgently.
The four ways to employ in checking your vodafone number can be done conveniently and so easily that you do not have to keep on memorizing your number if you can’t