Please Read The full Text To Understand Our DCMA Policies.
Any information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Infomargin.com®. And in the effort to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore completely at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Infomargin.com®. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement or whatsoever.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Infomargin.com® takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By remaining at this site, you affirm your understanding and compliance of the above disclaimer and absolve this site of any responsibility henceforth.
Infomargin.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Infomargin.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our website and it’s resources and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
If you are the rightful owner of any content(s) posted here, and object to it being displayed, or If you are one of the representatives of copy rights department and you like your content removed, contact Our Team. and it shall immediately be removed upon notice.
Should you decide to file a claim ,The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in infomargin.com related search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Please write to us only in English.
- Claim must be understandable.
- Send the infringement notice via Our Team.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Hosting Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being delivered.
PLEASE NOTE: Anonymous or incomplete messages will not be dealt with. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have any questions regarding these policies, please CONTACT US