Over the past two decades, Stanbic Bank has earned a well-deserved reputation as a customer oriented, business friendly and socially relevant bank.
The bank seeks to promote the growth of its home continent; Africa by creating more value,socially, economically and environmentally, regardless of the financial outcome.
Stanbic Bank is committed to developing platforms to engage with and support communities and businesses wherever we operate, building our brand through relevant and meaningful sponsorship.
How can you get in touch?
The headquarters of Stanbic Bank is located at Stanbic Heights,215 South Liberation Link,Airport City, Accra,Ghana.
You can also contact them on;
- [email protected] through email
- 08001009 for Vodafone users which is toll free
- Toll free for MTN users on 1808
- Local calls on 0800 113 237
- International calls on +233 302 815 789
What are the business bank account types?
To Stanbic Bank, opening a bank account and accepting to do business with them,opens doors to extensive expertise and support for your business. It also opens the gateway to our lending solutions. Account types they have are;Commercial bank account, enterprise bank account, business savings account, business fixed deposit account, forex forward contracts and e-commerce and merchants solution.
Commercial Bank Account
Stanbic Bank delivers an end to end holistic offering/solutions thorough understanding of your business underpinned by a strong relationship team and product and services specialist support respectively.
Their transactional account gives you access to a wide range of banking services and value added features like Mobile banking, international trade, paydirect, NIP, POS, Pay Plus, Internet Banking, Business Online (BOL) and Mobile Money.
Enterprise Bank Account
It is targeted for small and medium scale enterprises. In pursuant of establishing your great idea or venture and making your business, more secured, Stanbic Bank introduces this account.
The transactional account here, gives you access to a wide range of banking services and value-added features like
- Enterprise Direct
A virtual banking solution for businesses, with their team of dedicated business bankers.It is a unique offering that provides you with simple convenient access to engage a Business Banker on your banking needs while you focus on running your business. Enterprise Direct is available from Monday to Friday, 08:00am to 07:00pm.
- Enterprise Online
It is an online banking solution designed specifically to meet the transacting needs of business customers.It provides customers the ability to transact on their business accounts online anywhere 24/7.
- Business Online
It is a secure platform that allows you conduct all your enterprise banking, from simple transactions and transfers, to local and cross-border trade deals and forex payments. It also gives you have full control over how you handle your finances.
- Access to all your bank accounts anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Highly secure online banking platform
assign different levels of authorisation to your staff, setting access and limits accordingly
- Seamless inter-bank and intra-bank transfers
|Read Also: Lendingpapa: Get up to GHS5,000 instant loan|
Business Savings Account
A Business Savings Account allows businesses to save surplus funds at competitive rates by getting investment not tied to a fixed period, competitive interest rates and enabling you to secure loans and overdrafts.
Business Fixed Deposit Investment Account
A business investment account with a fixed interest rate for the investment period selected. All you will need to qualify for this account type is
- Make a minimum deposit of GHS500
- Be a registered business in Ghana – enterprise, limited liability company, society/club/association, partnership or sole proprietor
- Business registration documents
- Proof of identity of directors/shareholders/owner/partners
Proof of business address.
E-Commerce and Merchant Solutions
The bank has developed merchant solutions to keep pace with your changing business needs, whether you need a standalone offering, or a more complex integrated solution. It offers you;
- A versatile and compact PIN pad that connects to your till system
- A mark-off file that enables difficulty free reconciliation
- Real-time transaction processing
- Web-based transaction reporting
- A single point of entry for cashiers that enables a reduction in errors and fraud, resulting in an improved overall customer experience
- Transactions processed through your existing communication infrastructure, reducing dependency on SIM cards
- Access to infrastructure that can enable Value Added Services (e.g. money transfers)
- Acceptance of all VISA, MasterCard & Union Pay International)
To any business owner who looks forward to opening an account with Stanbic Bank, the article may be a wonderful guide to you especially in your selection of account type.