Alex Livinalli is of Venezuelan descent. He has been working as a professional actor in Hollywood for more than 14 years, and his resume includes roles in popular series and shows, including “Mandrake,” “Vampire Diaries,” an “Chicago PD.”
Table of Contents
Alex Livinalli was born on January 31, 1984 (age 38)) in Caracas, Venezuela. He is currently based in the United States.
His net worth is estimated to be around $2.15 million. Alex Livinalli worth comes from his hard work in his career.
He enrolled in Miami Dade College after graduating from high school and declared acting/drama as his major.
There have been rumors that he is single, but he is currently in a relationship with her girlfriend Kyja.
- He played as Attuma in Black Panther Wakanda Forever.
- He speaks Spanish and English.
- He starred in movies Cowboys & Indians, Alita: Battle Angel, Yelow Rock, and Blind Trust.
See More Profiles on InfoMargin
- His favorite mvoie is the Walking Dead.
- His favorite food is Burger.
- According to an interview, his favorite actor is Christian Bale.