Welcome! Shell Shockers is regarded as the world’s most advanced egg-based multiplayer shooter! It’s like your favorite battlefield game, but with eggs.
This post assumes you are new to this game. Here are some tips for playing Shell Shockers;
Tips for playing Shell Shockers
- Try to to go to Free For All mode too early. You will get crushed quickly, because you have no allies and most players there are very good. Teams and Captula the Spatula modes are better for practice.
- In order to aim better, stand still, but not for too long or you will be picked off by enemy snipers or surprised by close-range attackers.
- Make sure to jump around a lot and move, when you are fighting someone, or when you are just roaming around. You never know when a sniper has their scope on you.
- If you attack someone and they are heavily damaged, but you are out of ammo, don´t reload! Instead press E, activating the pistol and finish them off with that.
- Decide which gun is best for you and practice it to perfection. The best guns for newbies (and pros) are Crackshot (one-shot sniper) and Scrambler (heavy damage close-range shotgun).
- Collect grenades, they will save your life. If you are low on health and a skilled opponent is attacking you, you can face you gun downwards and throw a grenade, slowing them down.
- Use the environment to your advantage. When sniping, always find cover to hide behind while reloading. When escaping, go up ladders or stairs and then point your gun down there. It is a chokehold and you barely have to aim.
- If you are a sniper, stay out in the open with lots of cover for you to duck behind. This way you can snipe all across the map instead of being impeded by obstacles.
- If you are a sprayer or short-range fighter, stay underground or where there is a ceiling. This way snipers will be unable to see you.
- As a sprayer, dont just fire everywhere. Your bullets dont do much damage and rely on speed, accuracy, and quantity. Also, they reload very slowly.
- Kind of off-topic, but make a memorable and creative name. If you make friends in the chat, CaptainYolk65 is a hard name to remember next time you see them. You can use fancy fonts, websites linked below.
- Recognize who is a pro and a noob. If some guy with a decorated egg and a large kill streak attacks you, you want to be running away. And if he is your teammate, stick with him and protect him, and he will destroy your enemies for you. But a basic egg, white shell, plain or no hat, if they attack you? Smother them.
- If you are low on health and are getting ganged up on, do not run away. They can just destroy you. You are dead, remember that. So instead, throw a grenade up high in the air and let it kill you, and maybe take them out as well.
- When escaping, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, go up a ladder. I cannot stress this enough. They will jump right on after you and their aim will be right square in the middle of your egg. However, this is an eggcellent way to get kills if you are a pro. Jump on the ladder, they will jump on after you, then quickly jump down and get under them and kill them.
- Know your gun´s range. If you are a sprayer or a shotgun and try to attack a sniper from the other side of the map, they will take absolutely no damage because a.) your gun doesnt do enough damage from that far away and b.) the aim will be terrible.
- When requiring precision, press SHIFT to scope. This zooms in on your target so you can see them better. Especially for snipers.
- When your teammate is fighting another player, or in FFA when two or more players are fighting, toss a grenade in there. Or fire a rocket from RPEGG, that has the chance of killing more than one opponent.
- Be sneaky. Go one way and then go above that way and jump down when your pursuer reaches that spot. Go to a narrow tunnel and get ready; when they come, you just have to fire and it will hit square in the middle.
- Decide if you want trackpad or mouse. I prefer trackpad, but everyone I know uses mouse.
- Utilize the power-ups. When you get 5 kills, you get a shield that doesnt regen. Use it to attack players you normally would lose against. When you have 10 kills, your bullets do twice as much damage for 15 seconds. Now you dont have to aim eggactly, just aim almost perfect and they will fall from a greater distance than before.
- Be weary of your ammo. On the bottom right, you will see a number. For example, 25/130. The first number is how many bullets you can fire, and the second is the total number of bullets that can reload. Eat up egg cartons to increase the second number, but there is a cap.
- When playing Captula the Spatula mode, be aware that if you have the spatula, everyone on the game knows where you are. And you will be the most desirable for other players to attack. Likewise, always protect the spatula when a teammate has it.
- Know when a game is no longer fun. If most of the players have auto-generated names like ChickCaptain65 or CluckLord73 or EggNoob4, then they are probably trash or bots. Also, the game should always have at least 14 players. If not then it is probably a dead or brand-new server.
Have fun becoming a pro! Play Shell Shockers online here: Shell Shockers Online Play – Unblocked Games for School.